FAGA - HUD Unpack - Mini Hairstyle - [PRO PACK] 2022-03-21 AND CYN SPORTS SET-CHEETAH UNPACK- hud -(lcc) and Lush Poses - Pink Sins - Female Bento Pose Pack


I'm that girl from school, the one you didn't like, remember me?

Hello my loves, here again one more weekend to show you my outfit for Saturday. The school girl as a title would suit me, right? I seem good and everything, although Saturdays are to misbehave or rather every day we should misbehave, I've realized that the better I behave, the worse they behave with me, I don't happens?
So today I woke up wanting to behave badly, taking advantage of Saturday night I put on my war outfit and some braids that give me that wicked touch that I want for today haha.
I don't know if I'll misbehave or not, if on Saturday I end up with some mischief of a school girl, but I promise to tell you about it the next day, bets are accepted....will I get it??
Girls I hope you do like me and you dare with some mischief on Saturday, it's never bad if the girl is good. A super kiss for all of you have a very good weekend and I love you...

NEVER STOP DREAMING!!

DETAILS👇👇

OUTFI>>CYN>>http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Chelsea%20Station/125/94/21

HAIR>>FAGA>>http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Heartworld/121/153/3036

POSE>>LUSH POSES>>http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sorriesa/62/218/1255


Soy esa chica de la escuela, la que no te gustaba, ¿me recuerdas? Hola mis amores, aquí de nuevo un fin de semana más para mostrarles mi outfit para el sábado. La niña de la escuela como título me vendría bien, ¿verdad? Me parece bien y todo, aunque los sábados son para portarse mal o mejor dicho todos los días debemos portarnos mal, me he dado cuenta que cuanto mejor me porto, peor se portan conmigo, no os pasa? Así que hoy amanecí con ganas de portarme mal, aprovechando la noche del sábado me puse mi traje de guerra y unas trenzas que me dan ese toque travieso que quiero para hoy jaja. No se si me portare mal o no, si el sabado terminara con alguna travesura de colegiala, pero prometo contarles el proximo dia, se aceptan apuestas....lo conseguire ?? Chicas espero que les guste y se atrevan con alguna picardía de sábado, nunca está mal si la chica es buena. Un super beso para todos que tengáis un muy buen fin de semana y os quiero...

NUNCA DEJEIS DE SOÑAR!!!
 

Comentarios

Entradas populares