{The Spot} Female Single Pose 28 (Attitude) Box AND [C.YFashion] *ZORA* FATPACK



Hello my loves, how have you started the week? Here I am relaxed in my favorite chair while my head goes over the latest events, I don't know why it is that there are always events to go around, when will I stop thinking? It's my day off so the truth is that I didn't take much time to get dressed, I put on some C.Y Fashion brand pants and accompanied it with a bra from my intimate collection, I will tell you that the pants are accompanied by a belt in the shape of chain and a t-shirt, I recommend that you take a good look at the pack because the t-shirt is not suitable for the same bodies as the pants (it happened to me). The pose is from The Spot, a pose with a good attitude. You already know that I leave you more details a little further down. Well I will continue here with a thinking attitude, I wish you all a happy week and as I always tell you, NEVER STOP DREAMING!! More details 👇👇

POSE>>THE SPOT>>Attitude>>POSEvent April 27th thru May 19th>>http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Possession/76/181/25

MARKET>>https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/243221 Store>>http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Zion/194/32/22
 

OUTFIT>>PANTS>>C.Y Fashion>>EXCLUSIVE FOR EVENT *WIP* SET SHIRT+ PANT +BELT(HEELS NOT INCLUDED) OPEN EVENT 01/05/2022 

Store>>http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mossy%20Island/51/33/21


Hola mis amores,como habeis empezado la semana??Yo aqui estoy relajada en mi sillon preferido mientras mi cabeza da vueltas a los ultimos acontecimientos,no se porque sera que siempre hay acontencimientos a los que darles vueltas,cuando dejara la cabeza de pensar?

Es mi dia libre asi que la verdad no me tome mucho tiempo para vestirme,me meti en unos pantalones de la marca C.Y Fashion y lo acompañe con un sujetador de mi coleccion intima,os dire que el pantalon viene acompañado de un cinturon en forma de cadena y una camiseta, recomiendo que mireis bien el pack porque la camiseta no es apta para los mismos cuerpos que el pantalon (me a pasado a mi).La pose es de The Spot,una pose con una buena actitud.

Ya sabeis que os dejo mas detalles un poquito mas abajo.

Bueno seguire aqui en actitud pensante,os deseo una feliz semana a tod@s y como siempre os digo,NUNCA DEJEIS DE SOÑAR!!

Comentarios

Entradas populares