FAGA - HUD Unpack - Serena Hairstyle - [PRO PACK] AND Lush Poses - XoX Cig - Female Bento Pose

 


Hello my chic@s, happy month of March that today we begin. The sun has risen to welcome this new month of March and what better way to celebrate it than sitting by the pool and sunbathing for a while. I took the morning to relax, sitting quietly in my pool and letting my skin take on a little color with these first rays of sun. Today my lock is made of hair, as you can see I have a very fresh ponytail tied with an elegant bow. How could it be otherwise, my ponytail is from the FAGA brand, a brand that always surprises us with some of the most modern styles and beautiful to look very beautiful. To sit at the edge of my pool I chose a LUSH pose, the truth is that there is no better way to start the month like this, with a little bit of sun and tranquility, but since all good things come to an end soon I am going to pick up my bum and start giving rhythm to this first day of the month, so dear ones I wish you a fantastic day and you know that I leave you all the details below, I send you a big hug. NEVER STOP DREAMING! Details 👇


POSE>>LUSH POSES>>XoX CIG>> Sinners and Saints 3, Feb. 5-28, 2022  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Grumble/113/33/21


Hola mis chic@s,feliz mes de marzo que hoy comenzamos.
A salido el sol para recibir este nuevo mes de marzo y que mejor forma de celebrarlo que sentarse al borde de la piscina y estar un rato tomando el sol.
La mañana me la e tomado de relax,sentada tranquilamente en mi piscina e dejado que mi piel cogiera colorcito con estos primeros rayos de sol.
Hoy mi lock es de pelo,como veis llevo una coleta de lo mas fresquita atada con un elegante lazo.Como no podia ser de otra forma mi coleta es de la marca FAGA,una marca que siempre nos sorprende con unos estilos de lo mas modenos y bonitos para lucir bien bellas.
Para sentarme al borde de mi piscina elegi una pose de LUSH,la verdad que no hay mejor manera de empezar el mes asi,con un ratito de sol y tranquilidad,pero como todo lo bueno acaba pronto voy a levantar el culete y empezar a dar ritmo a este primer dia de mes,asi que querid@s os deseo un fantastico dia y os mando un fuerte abrazo.
NUNCA DEJES DE SOÑAR!


Comentarios

Entradas populares