FAGA - HUD Unpack - Yaina Hairstyle - [PRO PACK] AND .:: Hanatsumi ::. Kendra

 


Today we play billiards and the truth is that I'm not very good at the game, but I do have a lot of fun with it. I opened my closet without thinking about getting as comfortable as possible for the game but my eyes went straight to that sexy and striking red dress by Hanatsumi that I hadn't worn yet, I tangled my hair in two high buns and said... tonight the game itself! do you sign up for the game??? More details 👇👇

HAIR>>FAGA>>YAINA>> GIRL POWER COLLAB 03/24/22

Store>>http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mangula/148/126/22


Hoy jugamos al billar y la verdad es que no soy muy buena en el juego, pero me divierto mucho.

Abrí mi armario sin pensar en ponerme lo más cómoda posible para el juego pero mis ojos se dirigieron directos a ese sexy y llamativo vestido rojo de Hanatsumi que aún no me había estrenado, enredé mi cabello en dos moños altos y dije... esta noche el juego es mio! te apuntas al juego???

Comentarios

Entradas populares