FAGA - HUD Unpack Leona Hairstyle - [PRO PACK] AND .:: Hanatsumi ::. Kokoro


****HAIR****
**FAGA Leona Hairstyle**
Hello beautiful people, today I bring you a new hair from the impressive FAGA brand, as you already know, their hair always comes in several styles so that you can combine them according to the day and the taste of each one. Today I decided on this one that you see in the photo that I think it suits me great, but here between us I will tell you that what I like most about this hair are those sexy coquitos!!!! You can enjoy it in various colors, run and go for it I'm sure you're going to love it.

Hola gente bonita hoy os traigo un nuevo cabello de la impresionante marca FAGA,como ya sabeis sus cabellos siempre traen varios estilos para que los podais combinar segun el dia y el gusto de cada una yo hoy me decidi por este que veis en la foto que creo que me sienta genial,pero aqui entre nosotras os dire que lo que mas me gusta de este cabello son esos coquitos tan sexys!!!!podreis disfrutarlo en varios colores,corred e ir a por el estoy segura que os va a encantar.

****CHAINS**** **Kokoro :::Hanatsumi:::**
I don't usually dress with this type of detail but today I decided to open my jewelry box and show it off, it is a small golden belt from the Hanatsumi brand that as a detail has some hearts linked with a chain and comes in various colors so that you can wear it to your taste, I'm sure it will feel great!


No suelo vestir con este tipo de detalles pero hoy me dio por abrir mi joyero y lucirlo,se trata de un pequeño cinturon dorado de la marca Hanatsumi que como detalle trae unos corazones enlazados con una cadena trae varios colores para que lo podais lucir a vuestro gusto,seguro que os va a sentar genial!
 

Comentarios

Entradas populares