:::Phoenix::: Zahra Hair Fatpack AND {The Spot} Beach Pose Fatpack


Good morning my loves, today I want to show you a photo that I took a few days ago in my first swim in the sea, my first swim of the summer, luckily I made the most of it because today I do show you through my window what I know see....rain rain and more rain total winter day so it's good for me to remember that day of sun and beach. For days I had planned to step on the sand of the beach and when it dawned and I saw that sun I could not do more than put my hair in a pretty braid, decorate it with flowers, because I love the little details and set course for my first day at the beach. The sea was calm, there was not much noise and I took the opportunity to take this beautiful photo, as I told you I like the small details, so I grabbed my beach ball, looked at the horizon and Photo!!! I hope you like the result as much as I do on the beach day and the summery snapshot. I leave you more details of my lock below and by the way I take this opportunity to wish you a very happy summer that has just begun. More details 👇👇



Buenos dias mis amores hoy os quiero enseñar una foto que me hize hace unos dias en mi primer baño en el mar,mi primer baño del verano,menos mal que lo aproveche a tope porque hoy si os enseño a traves de mi ventana lo que se ve....lluvia lluvia y mas lluvia dia de invierno total asi que me viene bien acordarme de ese dia de sol y playa.

Hacia dias que tenia pensado pisar la arena de la playa y cuando amanecio y vi ese sol no pude mas que recogerme el pelo en una bonita trenza,adornarlo con flores,porque me encantan los pequeños detalles y poner rumbo a mi primer dia de playa.

La mar estaba en calma,no habia mucho bullicio y aproveche para sacarme esta preciosa foto,como os e dicho me gustan los pequeños detalles,asi que agarre mi pelota de playa,mire al horizonte y Foto!!! Espero que os guste el resultado tanto como a mi el dia de playa y la instantanea tan veraniega.

Os dejo mas detalles de mi lock mas abajo y por cierto aprovecho para desearos un muy feliz verano que acaba de comenzar.

 

Comentarios

Entradas populares