SH Poses Melody , RAPTURE-Nalla AND FAGA - HUD Unpack - Andrea Hairstyle


Good morning my loves, today I am going to share one of my passions... the violin. Yes, more than one will be amazed to know it but I really like to spend that little free time I have playing the violin. I will tell you that to show you my great passion, I chose to dress up beautifully and thus also share with you my outfit of the day. I have chosen an outfit from the RAPTURE brand, pants and body that come in various colors so that you can combine them to your liking, as always Rapture is characterized by its exquisite elegance. I collected my hair in two pretty braids from the FAGA brand and SH Poses lent me the violin for the occasion. Today you know something more about me... I like to play the violin. I hope you have a nice day and as always I leave you more details a little further down. A big hug. More details 👇👇



Buen dia mis amores hoy les voy a compartir una de mis pasiones...el violin.Si, mas de uno se asombrara al saberlo pero me gusta mucho ocupar ese poco de tiempo libre del que dispongo tocando el violin.
Os contare que para enseñaros mi gran pasion opte por ponerme bien bella y asi compartir tambien con vosotros mi outfit del dia.
E elegido un outfit de la marca RAPTURE,pantalon y body que vienen en varios colores para que los podais combinar a vuestro gusto, como siempre Rapture se caracteriza por su elegancia tan exquisita. Mi pelo lo recogi en dos bonitas trenzas de la marca FAGA y el violin me lo presto para la ocasion SH Poses.
Hoy ya sabeis algo mas de mi....me gusta tocar el violin.
Espero que paseis un lindo dia y como siempre os dejo mas detalles un poquito mas abajo.
Un abrazo enorme.


 

Comentarios

Entradas populares