SVP Lyia Pack,FAGA - HUD Unpack Lovelit Hairstyle AND -Birth- 'Shoulder & Neck Deformer' Hud - F


Hello my loves, today I come to show you several things recently released on the market. We will start with the magnificent hair that I wear in the photo. The FAGA brand shines again with this most original hair, don't tell me no, those two bow-shaped pigtails are the most original, sexy and daring with which you will look very pretty, you know that FAGA always takes hairstyles one of the most complete in HUD and styles, I'm sure it will be one of your favorite hairstyles. I wear that wonderful hair in a pose of the SVP brand, it comes in a pack, so you will find several poses together. Finally, and although it is not explicit in the photo (I leave you some giazzos) I am using a HUD with which you can shape your shoulders and make them look perfect in your avatars, it seemed amazing to me and super necessary, also very simple to use, that is something perfect. You know how to run away, it's over!!! More details 👇👇



Hola mis amores hoy os vengo a mostrar varias cositas recien salidas al mercado.Empezaremos por el magnifico pelo que luzco en la foto.
La marca FAGA vuelve a lucirse con este pelazo de los mas original,no me digais que no,esas dos coletas en forma de lazo son de lo mas originales,sexys y atrevidas con las que lucireis bien bonitas,ya sabeis que FAGA siempre saca peinados de los mas completos en HUD y estilos,estoy segura que va ser de vuestros peinados favoritos.
Luzco ese maravilloso pelo en una pose de la marca SVP,viene en pack,asi que encontrareis varias poses juntas.
Por ultimo y aunque no se vea esplicito en la foto (os dejo unos giazzos) estoy usando un HUD con el que podreis moldear vuestros hombros y que luzcan perfectos en vuestros avatares,a mi me a parecido una pasada y super necesario,ademas muy simple de usar,osea algo perfecto.
Ya sabeis salir corriendo que se acaba!!!


 

Comentarios

Entradas populares