Ahlure - Brianna AND For Women - SVP Maddy Pack

 


Hello my princesses here again, I hope you are having a good day. Today I come to present you a set of underwear which I decided to show in pink, something unusual for me, but I tried it on in that color and I saw myself so pretty that I decided to show it to you all like this, pink passion, because not only red can carry that adjective, it comes in several colors that you can combine with the harness, top and panties, AH!!! Have you noticed that the most beautiful boots accompany him? They are also part of the pack!!!! I tell you that the pose is of SVP and I leave you all the details as always below. I wish you a good day and see you soon. ... NEVER STOP DREAMING!!!!
Ahlure - Brianna>>Avaiable at Sense event from dec 18th to Jan 08yh

SVP Maddy Pose >>You can find this pack at Dubai at which starts on January 20th 

Hola mis princesas de nuevo por aqui,espero que esten teniendo un buen dia.Hoy os vengo a presentar un conjunto de ropa interior el cual e decidido mostrar en color rosa,algo no habitual en mi,pero fue probarmelo en ese color y me vi tan linda que decidi mostraroslo a todas asi,rosa pasion,porque no solo el rojo se puede llevar ese adjetivo,viene en varios colores que podreis combinar con el harness,top y lo panties,AH!!! os habeis fijado que botas mas bonitas le acompañan?Tambien son parte del pack!!!!Os cuento que la pose es de SVP .Os deseo que paseis un buen dia y nos vemos pronto....
NUNCA DEJES DE SOÑAR!!!!


Comentarios

Entradas populares