[C.YFashion] FATPACK *SHEEVA* AND [DPSP] - Sweet Valentine Backdrop

 


Hello my loves, starting the week again and I have proposed to start it in the most original way possible or do not tell me that the outfit that I bring you today is not original, huh? Today I woke up thinking that I could surprise you and look what dress I wore, original, impressive, amazing, the truth is that I love it! As you can see, it is a suit that will leave everyone with their mouths open and you can also get a lot out of it, because by removing from here and putting there you can create several outfits with the same clothes, let's dream of a suit, I am more than delighted, that yes I'm also putting from here and removing from there in my closet to see where to put it :) . Well, don't tell me that I don't start the week in a more than original way, the backdrop that accompanies me is from DPSP, very set in this approaching date, Valentine's Day. My loves, you already know that I leave you all the details below and I only have to wish you a happy week, that you fill it with originality, happiness, laughter, love and as I always tell you and I don't want you to ever forget... NEVER STOP DREAMING !!♥ More information
Dress>> EXCLUSIVE FOR * THE DARKNES * OPEN EVENT 05/02/2022

****POSE****
**DPSP- Sweet Valentine Backdrop**

Hola mis amores de nuevo empezando semana y me e propuesto empezarla de la forma mas original posible o no me digais que el outfit que os traigo hoy no es original eh??
Hoy me e levantado pensado con que os podia sorprender y mira que vestido me e colocado,original,impactante,alucinante la verdad es que me encanta!
Como veis es un traje que dejara a todos con la boca abierta y ademas podeis sacarle mucho partido,porque quitando de aqui y poniendo de alli podeis crear varios outfit con las mismas prendas,vamos un sueño de traje,yo estoy mas que encantada,eso si tambien ando poniendo de aqui y quitando de alli en mi armario para ver donde colocarlo :) .
Pues nada no me digais que no doy comienzo a la semana de una forma mas que original,el backdrop que me acompaña es de DPSP muy ambientado en esta cercana fecha que se aproxima,San Valentin.
Mis amores solo me queda desearos una feliz semana,que la lleneis de originalidad,felicidad,risas,amor y como siempre os digo y no quiero que olvideis nunca...NUNCA DEJES DE SOÑAR!!



Comentarios

Entradas populares