[MH] Couture by Design Lisette Outfit and heels [

 


Hi, how are you? I'm good Friday, like all of you, right? life goes by so fast that before I realize it I'm already celebrating one more Friday. Today I bring you an outfit from behind, yes this time I turn my back on you so you can see that the back parts are also very interesting hahaha. The set is cute and its rear part, as you can see, is very sensual, that bow, that panty, that lace.... a worthy outfit for the beginning of the weekend and on top of that it comes accompanied by shoes and stockings, what else would you like? can we order this friday?? Well, I have already fulfilled my mission, which is to recommend something as sexy as this outfit and you will be the center of more than one look. As always, I will leave you all the details below and I will not leave without reminding you that... SOUND!!! Happy weekend kisses!!♥ Details below ↓↓↓

OUTFIT>>DRESS>> Exclusive at The Darkness February Event , Event runs from February 5th to 30th 2022 http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Zen%20Soul/200/140/28


Hola,como estan?yo de viernes bueno como todos vosotros no? la vida se me pasa tan rapido que cuando me quiero dar cuenta ya estoy celebrando un viernes mas.
Hoy les traigo un outfit de espaldas,sisi en esta ocasion os doy la espalda para que veais que las partes de atras tambien son muy interesantes jajaja.
El conjunto es una monada y su parte trasera como podeis apreciar es de lo mas sensual,ese lazo,esa braguita.ese encaje.... digno outfit de comienzo de fin de semana y encima viene acompañado de zapatos y medias,que mas le podemos pedir a este viernes??
Bueno yo ya e cumplido con mi cometido que es recomendaros algo tan sexy como este outfit y seais el centro de mas de una mirada. no me voy sin recordaros que....NUNCA DEJES DE SOÑAR!!! Feliz fin de semana besitos!!♥

Comentarios

Entradas populares