RAPTURE-Blair- AND .::XPOSED::. Luna + Breathing (Wear to unpack)


It's Wednesday says the calendar.... Hello my loves here again to show you some new things that are coming out to the SL market. Today I went out for a walk through the beautiful places of second life and decided to take a walk on the beach, so I put on an outfit suitable for the high temperatures that were in the place. The clothing chosen is from the RAPTURE brand, a brand that I presented to you a few weeks ago. I love the top because of its very flattering and original design, it is accompanied by shorts that are just as flattering that have made my walk more comfortable and cool, today I chose one denim texture but I've seen that it comes with more colors to be able to take advantage of it on more occasions and look different every time, don't tell me it's not beautiful!!! The pose I chose to stand up and take a snapshot of the outfit and the place is from XPOSED, several poses come in the same pack to be able to make a good boock. Well loves I will continue with my walk wearing an outfit and I hope that soon you will wear it too, Be Happy! NEVER STOP DREAMING!!!!❤ More details 👇👇👇


POSE>>XPOSED Luna>>For #Biggirl Opens on the 15th February. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/AMERICAN%20BAZAAR/173/196/29

Ya es miercoles dice el calendario....
Hola mis amores de nuevo por aqui para enseñaros algunas cositas nuevas que van saliendo al mercado de SL.
Hoy sali a dar una vuelta por los lindos parajes de second life y decidi darme una vuelta por la playa,asi que me puse un outfit adecuado a las altas temperaturas que hacian en el lugar.
El vestuario elegido es de la marca RAPTURE una marca que os presente hace pocas semanas.El top me encanta por su diseño tan favorecedor y original,viene acompañado de un short igual de favorecedor que a hecho mi paseo mas comodo y fresquito,hoy elegi una textura vaquera pero e visto que viene con mas colores para poder aprovecharlo en mas ocasiones y lucir diferennte cada vez,no me digais que no es precioso!!!
La pose que elegi para pararme y sacar una instantania del outfit y del lugar es de XPOSED vienen varias poses en el mismo pack para poder haceros un buen boock.
Bueno amores voy a seguir con mi paseo luciendo outfit y espero que pronto lo luzcais vosotras tambien, Ser Felices!
NUNCA DEJES DE SOÑAR!!!!❤


 

Comentarios

Entradas populares