:::Phoenix::: Rhonda Hair Fatpack AND SVP Mirella POSE


Life happens, it happens so fast that sometimes you have to sit down and breathe.... Today the sunny day dawned, I looked out my window, I saw how the sun reflected in my pool and I spent some time with myself. my lungs and it will fill me with energy, it is what the sun has to come out that you see everything in another color, a positive color that makes you charge batteries and move on. I didn't close my eyes because I wanted to feel that I was awake, I wanted to look around me, impregnate myself with such a good day, that the sun caressed my skin and the breeze made me feel good....


POSE>>SVP>>Mirella>>Posevent  which starts on February 27th>>http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Possession/76/181/28


La vida pasa,pasa tan deprisa que a veces hay que sentarse y respirar....
Hoy amanecio el dia soleado, me asome por mi ventana, vi como el sol reflejaba en mi piscina y me dedique un rato a mi.Sali al jardin,me sente en mi hamaca preferida y respire,respire hondo para que todo ese aire puro llenara mis pulmones y me llenara a mi de energia,es lo que tiene que salga el sol que ves todo de otro color,un color positivo que te hace cargar pilas y seguir adelante.
No cerre los ojos porque queria sentir que estaba despierta,queria mirar a mi alrededor,impregnarme del dia tan bueno que hacia,que el sol acariciara mi piel y la brisa me hiciera sentir bien....


 

Comentarios

Entradas populares