{The Spot} Single Female Pose 14 (Conquer) Box AND :: Hanatsumi ::. Reiko

 


Hello everyone, today I took out my darkest part to walk through second life. Doesn't it happen to you that sometimes in a little while without doing anything you start to look at your wardrobe and start discovering clothes and clothes that you didn't even remember? Well, that has happened to me, I've taken out clothes from years ago and hey, I've put them on and I'm doing a brush hahahaha. Well, as my clothes today are from the bottom of the wardrobe, what I do bring to show you and recommend you are these pieces of Hanatsumi boots, boots that have no limit, they go up almost to the groin, let's go all or nothing, with an opening , buckles, platform, a whim of boots that I don't want you to miss, as I told you they are from the Hanatsumi brand and you know that I always leave you more details a little further down. To pose on this dark night, in addition to my beautiful boots, I also bring you a pose from The Spot, look at that little finger... Well, my loves, I hope you like what I have brought and presented to you today, have a happy Thursday, be very happy. NEVER STOP DREAMING!!
Details

to the mainstore ( 11th/12th/13th Feb ) for the cute price of 77L$ ( 70L$ for group members ).


Hola a todos, hoy saqué mi parte más oscura para andar por second life. ¿No te pasa que a veces al rato sin hacer nada te pones a mirar tu armario y empiezas a descubrir prendas y prendas que ni te acordabas? Pues a mi me ha pasado eso, he sacado ropa de hace años y oye, me la he puesto y estoy haciendo un brushing jajajaja. Bueno, como mi ropa de hoy es del fondo del armario, lo que si traigo para mostrarles y recomendarles son estas piezas de botas Hanatsumi, botas que no tienen límite, llegan casi hasta la ingle, vamos a todo o nada. , con abertura, hebillas, plataforma, un capricho de botas que no quiero que te pierdas, como te dije son de la marca Hanatsumi. Para posar en esta noche oscura, además de mis hermosas botas, también les traigo una pose de The Spot, miren ese dedo... Bueno mis amores espero que les guste lo que les traigo y les presento hoy, que tengan un feliz jueves, sean muy felices. ¡¡NUNCA DEJES DE SOÑAR!!

Comentarios

Entradas populares