[[DPSP] - Female Pose Set 1,JF Design - Melody Dress/Panty - FATPACK AND FAGA - HUD Unpack - Breeze Hairstyle - [PRO PACK]


Hello my beauties, one more Friday here to show you things from my outfit to receive the weekend. Today I went for a walk to a beach place, I love walking through places where I can look at the sea, the sun and long for those summer days that are still to come. For the walk I chose a JF Desing dress in a super pretty sky blue, with its ruffles and neckline that make it a dress with a sea of ​​romantic air, let my hair down with a FAGA mane that as you can see never disappoints us with its styles and colors it is always a wonder to comb FAGA's hair. During my walk I found a house in ruins and I went in, I'm a bit scared but in broad daylight I dared, the pose I was in for a while in that house is from DPSP and it comes with the chair included so you can plant it wherever you feel more comfortable. So I close the week waiting for another weekend of extremes (what you want on vacation) I hope that you can enjoy it as it should and prepare yourselves that it already smells like carnival. I never tire of telling you to be very happy and Have a great weekend. NEVER STOP DREAMING!!!❤ Details 👇👇👇
Store>>http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nirvana%20Isle/182/116/38


OUTFIT>>JF Design-Melody Dress/Panty>>http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Love/193/19/25


HAIR>>FAGA>>https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mangula/150/127/23


Hola mis guap@s un viernes mas por aqui a enseñaros cositas de mi outfit para recibir el fin de semana.

Hoy me fui de paseo a un lugar de playa,me encanta pasear por sitios donde puedo mirar el mar,el sol y añorar esos dias de verano que aun quedan para que lleguen.

Para el paseo elegi un vestido de JF Desing en un azul cielo super bonito,con sus volantes y su escote que hacen de el un vestido de un aire la mar de romantico,solte mi pelo con una melena de FAGA que como veis nunca nos decepciona con sus estilos y colores siempre es una maravilla peinarse de FAGA.

Durante mi paseo encontre una casa en ruinas y entre,soy algo miedosa pero a plena luz del dia me atrevi,la pose en la que estube un rato en aquella casa es de DPSP y viene con la silla incluida asi que la podreis plantar alli donde os sintais mas comod@s.

Asi doy por cerrada la semana a la espera de otro fin de semana de extres (que ganas de vacaciones) espero que vosotr@s podais disfrutarlo como toca e ir preparandoos que ya huele a carnaval.No me canso de deciros que seais muy felices y que tengais un muy buen fin de semana.NUNCA DEJES DE SOÑAR!!!❤

 

Comentarios

Entradas populares