{The Spot} Single Female Pose 12 (Relaxation) AND [ATI] Blog Kit!...Rosalie (Tattoo) (Vanity)


There is nothing I like more than enjoying a Saturday of relaxation, sun and swimming pool. We are at the beginning of February and although this morning it dawned raining, throughout it the sun has been rising and I veiled from my room reflecting in the water of my pool I have not doubted it for a second and I have gone out to enjoy those sunbeams, naked, free, that each pore of my skin is impregnated with those February sunbeams.... Good afternoon, my virtual family, you see what a weekend plan, pool, sun and relax, I would sign so that every Saturday would be like this. The tattoo that I wear is from the house Addicted To Ink, Rosarie and the cool pose with which I put my little feet in the water is from The Spot, you know that I leave you more information a little further down. Well I hope you are enjoying your Saturday as relaxed as I am and if not ask me TP that I invite you to my pool. A kiss to everyone and remember.... NEVER STOP DREAMING!!
Mas Detalles↓↓↓



No hay nada que mas me guste que disfrutar de un sabado de relax,sol y piscina.
Estamos a primeros de febrero y aunque esta mañana amanecio lloviendo, a lo largo de la misma a ido saliendo el sol y yo al velo desde mi habitacion reflejandose en el agua de mi piscina no lo e dudado ni un segundo y e salido a disfrutar de esos rayos de sol, desnuda,libre,que cada poro de mi piel se impregne de esos rayitos de sol de febrero....
Buenas tardes mi familia virtual ya veis que planazo de fin de semana,piscina,sol y relax,firmaria para que cada sabado fuera asi.
El tatuaje que luzco es de la casa Addicted To Ink,Rosarie y la pose tan chula con la que e metido mis piececitos en el agua es de The Spot.
Bueno espero que esteis disfrutando de vuestro sabado tan relajadamente como yo y sino pedirme TP que os invito a mis piscina.
Un beso a tod@s y recordar....NUNCA DEJES DE SOÑAR!!

 

Comentarios

Entradas populares