[C.YFashion]FATPACK *BARBARA* AND .::XPOSED::. Simone (Wear to unpack)

 


Hello my loves we are already in the middle of the week, time soon passes, doesn't the same thing happen to you? Today I wanted to put on some heels with which I would not end up with dead feet, so I opted for wide heels combined with a beautiful dress from the CY Fashion brand which is accompanied by a thin jacket that lets a glimpse of the shoulders, the truth. is that it is a jacket of the most comfortable to look at that I am very special for jackets, it always bothers me to wear them up to the wrists, so I loved this one because it has the right stocking for my comfort. The dress is accompanied by stockings with fishnets up to the middle of the leg but I have chosen not to wear them, so that it stays between us, I'm not one for stockings... As you can see, it's an elegant dress as well as an informal one and with which I want to see all of you beautiful , you know that I leave you all the details below so you can run for it, well it can also be a good gift Guys!! The accompanying pose is from .::XPOSED::. a store that always accompanies me to show you my outfit. As I always tell you and I don't want you to forget... NEVER STOP DREAMING!!!!

Dress>>EXCLUSIVE FOR *ECLECTIC EVENT* SET: DRESS+ COAT+ SOCKS+BOOTS OPEN EVENT 24/01 http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Maar/190/217/547


Hola mis amoras ya estamos a mediados de semana,que pronto se pasa el tiempo,¿no os pasa lo mismo? Hoy me apetecia calzarme unos tacones con los cuales no acabara con los pies muertos asi que opte por unos tacones anchos combinados con un vestido precioso de la marca C.Y Fashion el cual viene acompañado de una chaquetita fina que deja entrever un poco los hombros,la verdad es que es una chaqueta de lo mas comoda que mirar que yo para las chaquetas soy muy especial,siempre me molesta llevarlas hasta las muñecas,asi que esta me a encantado porque tiene la media justa para mi comodidad.El vestido viene acompañado por unas medias de rejillas hasta media pierna pero yo e optado por no ponermelas,que quede entre nosotras,yo no soy de medias...Como veis es un vestido elegante a la vez que informal y con el que os quiero ver a todas la mar de guapas,ya sabeis correr a por el,bueno tambien puede ser un buen regalo Chicos!! La pose que me acompaña es de .::XPOSED::.  una tienda que siempre me acompaña para enseñaros mis outfit.
Como siempre os digo y no quiero que os olvides.....NUNCA DEJES DE SOÑAR!!!!


Comentarios

Entradas populares