LUSH - LA FE - UPPER BODY TATTOO - BOM : OMEGA AND [DPSP] - Calm (wear)

Hello my princess, first of all I congratulate you on this new year 2022 and I wish you everything goes very well, a year that I personally like as a number so for me it smells good hahaha. Today I bring you a Lush tattoo, which will take you chest and back (you can find the back version in my hot flick), come to wear it through the BOM or Omega option, I accompany it with a DPSP pose Happy shopping! and remember .... NEVER STOP DREAMING.
POSH EVENT -Jan 1st - 23rd


Hola mis princesa,primero de todo felicitaros este nuevo año 2022 y desearos que todo os vaya muy bien,un año que me gusta personalmente como numero asi que para mi huele bien jajajaaj.
Hoy os traigo un tatu de Lush,el cual os cogera pecho y espalda (la version espalda la podeis encontrar en mi flick hot),viena para que os lo pongais a traves de la opcion BOM o Omega,lo acompaño con una pose de DPSP.Felices compras! y recordar....NUNCA DEJES DE SOÑAR.

 

Comentarios

Entradas populares