.:: Hanatsumi ::. Harumi AND [pdb] Venturing Box

 

Hello my princesses, who of you does not like to take a little rest alone with yourself, closing your eyes and letting yourself be disconnected from everything? Today I have taken that little time, I have settled into a pose in the large pdb store adjusting it near my sofa, and closed my eyes and thought about nothing, it is the best way to disconnect and as you can see I am as comfortable as possible and Yes, I know, it also seems that I had some heat (hehehe) and accompanied that moment of disconnection with a dress of the most sexual of a store that I discovered today and that I am delighted to show you and recommend, Hanatsumi, a store that puts To the woman much prettier than she is, with an erotic and sexual touch and I know you will like it a lot.It is a dress with several options, you can wear it well covered or teach little by little to the taste of you or the consumer xdddd .... I leave the details below so that you can take that little moment of relaxation or dress that beautiful. I can only say goodbye from my relaxation to all of you with a big hug and as I always tell you ... NEVER STOP DREAMING!

OUTFIT>>Hanatsumi Harumi Dress>>Fitted mesh outfit with strip menu ( 4 steps ) & texture HUD ( 40 textures ) for Maitreya, Belleza ( Freya ), Legacy ( Classic & Perky ), Slink ( Hourglass ) & Kupra ( O+B+L ).

Hola mis princesas,a quien de ustedes no le gusta tomarse un ratito de descanso a solas con una misma,cerrando los ojos y dejandose llebar desconectando de todo? Yo hoy me e tomado ese ratito,me e acomodado en una pose de la gran tienda pdb ajustandola cerca de mi sofa,e cerrado los ojos y e pensado,en nada,es la mejor forma de desconectar y como veis voy lo mas comoda posible y si,lo se,tambien parece que tenia algo de calor (jejeje) e acompañado ese ratito de desconexion con un vestido de los mas sexual de una tienda que e descubierto hoy y que estoy encantada de enseñarles y recomendarles,Hanatsumi,una tienda que pone a la mujer mucho mas bonita de lo que es,con un toque erotico,sexual y que se que os gustara mucho.Es un vestido con varias opciones,podreis llebarlo bien tapaditas o ir enseñando poco a poco a gusto de ustedes o del consumidor xdddd....Os dejo los detalles mas abajo para que podais tomaros ese ratito de relax o vestir asi de bonitas. Solo me queda despedirme desde mi relax de todas vosotras con un gran abrazo y como siempre os digo...NUNCA DEJES DE SOÑAR!

Comentarios

Entradas populares