YoU By GeMyles Nettie Outfit and Heels AND Lush Poses - Love Stick - Female Bento Pose Pack

 


Hello my virtual family, today is a sad day, it rains and it doesn't happen to you that the mood falls a little with so much rain and cold?? These days I always get a little melancholic, looking out the window and seeing it rain make my days sadder and I feel a little plop, surely more than one reading me will be thinking that the same thing happens to them. I am sitting in my thinking corner, comfortable, if for me lingerie is my pajamas, no matter how cold it is, I feel comfortable and free like this, I turn on my heating and enjoy my quiet corner. To lift my mood and opted for my color, red, that red that makes us feel overwhelming, that the imagination is triggered and look as sexy as possible, I like it much more than black, red makes me wake up !!! You see that my sad day outfit is the best option to change that status, no? You can find it in the temptation event and it's from the YoU By GeMyles brand, you know that I'll leave you the details below. The pose is from Lush Poses, a brand that accompanies me in many of my posts. Well my girls I hope to recharge batteries properly dressed and as I always tell you....NEVER STOP DREAMING!!!

OUTFIT>>Nettie Outfit and Heels Exclusive at Temptation Event, Event runs from January 22nd 2021 to February 13th 2022


Holas mi familia virtual,hoy es un dia triste,llueve y no os pasa que el animo se cae un poco con tanta lluvia y frio??
En estos dias siempre me pongo algo melancolica,mirar por la ventana y ver llover hacen que mis dias sean mas tristes y me sienta un poco plof,seguramente mas de una al leerme estara pensando en que le pasa igual.
Me e sentado en mi rincon de pensar,comoda,si para mi la lenceria es mi pijama ,no importa el frio k haga yo me siento comoda y libre asi,enciendo mi calefaccion y disfruto de mi rincon tranquila.
Para levantar mi estado de animo e optado por mi color,el rojo,ese rojo que nos hace sentirnos arrolladoras,que la imaginacion se dispare y lucir lo mas sexys posibles,a mi me gusta mucho mas que el negro,el rojo me hace despertar!!!
Ya veis que mi outfit de dia triste es la mejor opcion para cambiar ese estado nO??Lo podreis encontrar en el evento temptation y es de la marca YoU By GeMyles.
La pose es de Lush Poses una marca que me acompaña en muchos de mis post.
Bueno mis chicas espero recargar pilas adecuadamente vestida y como siempre os digo....NUNCA DEJE SDE SOÑAR!!!



Comentarios

Entradas populares