.:: Hanatsumi ::. Shiloh AND ::XPOSED::. Chloe (Wear to unpack)

 


Good morning my girls, do you remember that yesterday I told you about a new store? It is called Hanatsumi, it is a new store that I write on the blog and yesterday walking through your store, I like to see first-hand those stores I work for, I realized that I had a group gift, a beautiful dress that I come to you. teach today. As you can see, it is the type of dresses that I love to show you, that does not lack that description of mine ... sexy! It comes in several colors so you can use it to your liking, hey! I started walking through these second life lands and a few eyes turned to see me hahaha. Who doesn't like a gift? I imagine that is not your case, as it is not mine, so I leave you all the information below so that you can quickly go for yours and show it off in the lands of second life. A hug my girls and you know .... NEVER STOP DREAMING !!!


Buenos días mis niñas, ¿recuerdan que ayer les hablé de una nueva tienda? Se llama Hanatsumi, es una tienda nueva que escribo en el blog y ayer paseando por su tienda, me gusta conocer de primera mano aquellas tiendas para las que trabajo, me di cuenta que tenía un regalo de grupo, un vestido precioso que os vengo a enseñar hoy. Como podéis ver, es el tipo de vestidos que me encanta enseñaros, que no le falta esa descripción mía… sexy! Viene en varios colores para que lo uses a tu gusto, oye! Empecé a caminar por estas tierras de second life y unos pocos ojos voltearon a verme jajaja.
¿A quién no le gusta un regalo? Imagino que no es tu caso, como tampoco es el mío, así que te dejo toda la información a continuación para que rápidamente vayas por el tuyo y lo luzcas en las tierras de second life.
Un abrazo mis niñas y ya saben.... NUNCA DEJEN DE SOÑAR!!!

The group gift is accompanied by an XPOSED pose, it comes in a pack of 5.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Millares/158/13/1301

Al regalo de grupo le acompaña una pose de XPOSED,viene en un pack de 5.


Comentarios

Entradas populares