FAGA - HUD Unpack - Emma Hairstyle - [PRO PACK] AND RAPTURE-Dress Maya-FatPack

 

Hello my princesses, how was your weekend?
I tell you that I was on a trip and for that I had to go well groomed and dressed and the truth is that I couldn't be happier with the result that today I want to share with you all.
Before heading to my weekend I took this photo where you can see the beautiful hairstyle they did for me at FAGA, I loved that hair, those braids and those little ones gathered at the top, I looked so pretty!
As always FAGA surprises me and this time more than ever.
In order not to disappoint with the style, I chose this RAPTURE dress in an intense red that went great with my hairstyle.
My girls, I hope you like the hairstyle and the clothes as much as I do, as always I leave you all the details below so that you can look so pretty and remember... NEVER STOP DREAMING!


Hola mis princesas,que tal vuestro fin de semana? Yo lo aproveche haciendome una pequeña escapada y para ello me puse en las mejores manos para lucir bien hermosa.Para mi pelo escogi FAGA que siempre me sorprende con sus maravillosos peinados,esas trencitas,esos pequeños moñìtos en la parte delantera me encantaron y claro no podia ser menos mi vestuario,asi que me decidi por RAPTURE una nueva tienda en mis lista que me vistio con este precioso vestido rojo pasion.Asi que tan guapa me fui a disfrutar de mi fin de semana.como siempre os dejo todos los detalles mas abajo para que podais lucir asi de guapas tambien vosotras y como siempre os digo...NUNCA DEJES DE SOñÀR!

Comentarios

Entradas populares