.:: Hanatsumi ::. Nagisa AND .::XPOSED::. Nephthys + Breathing (Wear to unpack)


Hello my princesses, it already smells like the weekend and at the end of the month, in no time we entered the so-called month of love, February, with its Valentine's Day... Today I want to show you a dress suitable for that day, of course red, there is no color that represents more that Valentine's Day. A very sexy and at the same time elegant dress to be able to celebrate that day with the person you love or simply to celebrate it with yourself, that sometimes we forget that we are the first ones that we should love. The truth is that I am not very pro- to that day, because I think we should celebrate the day of love every day of the year, but it is appreciated that that day that special person you have in your life remembers a little more of you... I don't know if I will celebrate it or not, although I would very much like to know if you do it and how you do it, you know that you can comment below and share with me your Valentine's Day. The dress is from the Hanatsumi brand that you can combine with many colors, both the neck and the side strings come with colored HUDs, the truth is that I loved it. The pose is from XPOSED, I leave you the details below. Well guys, all I have to do is wish you a happy day of love and friendship and as I always tell you, NEVER STOP DREAMING!!



Hola mis princesas, ya huele a fin de semana y a fin de mes, en poco tiempo entramos en el llamado mes del amor, febrero, con su San Valentin... Hoy quiero mostrarles un vestido adecuado para ese día, por supuesto el rojo, no hay color que represente más que el día de los enamorados. Un vestido muy sexy ya la vez elegante para poder celebrar ese día con la persona que amas o simplemente para celebrarlo contigo misma, que a veces olvidamos que somos los primeros a los que debemos amar. La verdad es que no soy muy pro- a ese día, porque creo que deberíamos celebrar el día del amor todos los días del año, pero se agradece que ese día esa persona especial que tienes en tu vida se acuerde un poco más de Uds... No sé si lo celebraré o no, aunque me gustaría mucho saber si lo hacéis vosotros y cómo lo hacéis, ya sabéis que podéis comentar más abajo y compartir conmigo vuestro San Valentín. El vestido es de la marca Hanatsumi que puedes combinar con muchos colores, tanto el cuello como las tiras laterales vienen con HUDs de colores, la verdad que me encantó. La pose es de XPOSED, les dejo los detalles abajo. Bueno chicos solo me queda desearles un feliz dia del amor y la amistad y como siempre les digo NUNCA DEJEN DE SOÑAR!!

 

 

Comentarios

Entradas populares