RAPTURE-Iris- AND [DPSP] - Love Life


Good Saturday my princesses, again weekend and enjoy it as it deserves within the most appropriate for the time we are living. Today I bring you a beautiful and original outfit, I think it's unique in my wardrobe, fishnet top and pants that feel so good!! to show a button haha, it has several color options so that you stay with the one you like the most or the one that is most suitable for each of your tastes. I have to tell you that part of the RAPTURE collection is a store that has surprised me with the quality and variety of beautiful clothes it has. The pose is the best way to celebrate this weekend, a happy, fun and full of desire to live pose is from DPSP, one of my usual stores,Ahhh and it comes with a weekend offer so take advantage and run for it. Well you know that I leave you all the details below, all that remains is for me to wish you a happy weekend and as I always tell you... NEVER STOP DREAMING!!!!


POSE>>DPSP - Love Life >>Store>>Only this weekend(21-23 January) on sale at Fly Buy Friday

Buen sabado mis princesas,de nuevo fin de semana y a disfrutarlo como se merece dentro de lo mas adecuado para la epoca que estamos viviendo.
Hoy os traigo un outfit precioso y de lo mas original,creo que es unico en mi armario,top y pantalon de rejilla que sienta tan bien!! para muestra un boton jaja,tiene varias opciones de colores para que os quedeis con la que mas os guste o mas apta para cada uno de vuestros gustos.
Os tengo que decir que forma parte de la coleccion de RAPTURE una tienda que me a sorprendido con la calidad y variedad de ropa tan bonita que tiene.
La pose es la mejor manera de festejar este finde,una pose alegre,divertida y llena de ganas de vivir es de DPSP una de mis tiendas de siempre,Ahhh y viene con oferta de fin de semana asi que aprovechar y correr a por ella.
Bueno solo me queda desearon un feliz fin de semana y como siempre os digo...NUNCA DEJEIS DE SOÑAR!!!


 

Comentarios

Entradas populares